Welcome to North Dakota Birding!
I specialize in guiding birders to their life and target birds in North Dakota. Come and enjoy North Dakota birding at its best!
Baird's Sparrow © Nelson's Sharp-Tailed Sparrow © Chestnut Collared Longspur © Upland Sandpiper © Le Conte's Sparrow ©
My Services Are Suited For You If:
- You are an avid birder who is trying for life birds or have a laundry list of target birds to find.
- You are a photographer who wants to spend time taking pictures, rather than locating birds.
- You are an experienced birder who wants to improve some aspect of your birding skills.
- You want to bird by habitat, bird by ear, or learn anything about ND birds.
- You are a beginning birder and want to work at your own pace.
- I do take out Birding Clubs and Groups such as Audubon Society groups.
Eared Grebes © Yellow-headed Blackbird © Sharp-tailed Grouse © Sedge Wren © Yellow-bellied Sapsucker ©
All pictures taken by or while birding with Bob Anderson. Le Conte's taken by Alice Beauchman.
Where Do I Guide
I do most of my guiding around the towns of Valley City, Jamestown, Carrington, and Bismarck. This is the area around Arrowwood, Long Lake, and Chase Lake Refuges. I also guide birders in southeastern ND for many eastern woodland species and migrant warblers. Basically, you tell me what your target birds are and I will let you know if we can find them in ND, and then set up a personal tour for you.